<< All Recipes
- 1/8 cup basil leaf (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 roma tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 egg white
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Whisk egg whites and set aside.
- Place olive oil in a small skillet and preheat over medium-low heat. Add garlic, basil, and tomato and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg whites and cook for about 1 minute, then gently lift edge of omelet and allow liquid to flow underneath. Cook an additional minute or two and flip. Cook 1 more minute.
- Add cheese, fold in half, and slide onto plate.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|