<< All Recipes
- 1 cup milk (almond, rice or skim)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic quinoa (rinsed)
- 2 cup berry (fresh)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 cup nut (chopped, optional)
- 4 tsp syrup (honey or rice)
- Combine milk, water, and quinoa in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in berries, vanilla, and cinnamon; transfer to 4 bowls and top with nuts (optional).
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon preferred sweetener over each serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|