<< All Recipes
- 1 cup rice (cooked instant)
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheese (shredded)
- 3 egg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tbsp low-fat (1%) milk
- 2 tbsp jalapeño (diced)
- 2 tbsp onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp cumin (ground)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup meat (browned ground chicken, turkey, or extra-lean ground beef)
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F. In large bowl, combine 1 cup cooked rice, half of cheese, and 1 egg (beaten).
- Lightly coat six cup muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Press one-sixth of mixture into bottom and sides of each muffin cup.
- Bake at 400˚ F for 5-8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining 2 eggs and milk.
- Add chilies, onion, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and remaining half of cheese to bowl and mix thoroughly; add one-sixth of mixture to each muffin cup.
- Return to oven and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until set
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6%|